Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. For tips on how to apply see the steps below.
- Who may apply?
- Required Steps to Enrollment
- High School Students must submit additional paperwork
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
Fall 2019 Office Hours - (September 9-December 13, 2019)
|8:00 AM - 4:30PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
The campus will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 2, 2019 - Labor Day Holiday
- Monday, November 11, 2019 - Veterans Day Holiday
- Thursday, November 28, 2019 - Friday, November 29, 2019 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - Wednesday, January 1, 2019 - Christmas Holiday/Winter Recess
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Students will be able to understand the graduation evaluation process and apply for certificates and/or degrees by the deadline.
Students will be provided quality customer service.
310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
(For your privacy and protection, please include your full name and student ID# only; do not include your SSN)